How to use this website. Tips for Navigation:
The main menus are categorized by topic. Under each are the available webpages. There are only 2 levels:
- The main topic such as “Association Documents”
- Any and all pages we have on the topic are right there.
There are 7 topics of which only 5 have additional pages as follows:
- ABOUT: About this website and various useful Maps
- ASSOCIATION DOCS: This is where you find Covenants, Bylaws, Annual Meetings, Budgets, etc.
- ENVIRONMENTAL: Tree Spraying, Fire Protection, and so forth.
- PHOTO GALLERY: which has no pages — just click on PHOTO GALLERY to see pics from the neighborhood. If you have some good photos taken in the neighborhood, send them to the webmaster for inclusion.
- USEFUL INFO: Trash, Mowing, DC Assessor, DC Leash Law, more…
- CONTACT & HELP: Where you found this page
- HOME: No pages. Clicking HOME takes you to the “front” page (the About page)
Use the SEARCH Feature:
There is a lot of info on the site. Please try the search box, it works great! Once you login, it’s just below LOGOUT (screen shot below). For example, if you type covenants and hit enter, you get a list of documents pertaining to covenants.Click one that sounds right.