Your Board of Directors has authorized a “Large Item Drop-off” program for High Prairie Farms. Monday, June 3rd through Monday, June 10th Haulaway (our trash company) will place a large dumpster in our community exclusively for the use of the homeowners. Depending upon certain factors, this dumpster could also rotate to different select places in our community each time. For 2019, the dumpster will be placed at the very bottom of Saddle Creek Trail at the end of the cul-de-sac, closest to Parker Road and opposite the driveways.
UPDATE JUNE 8, 2019:
Your Board of Directors has authorized another dumpster for the “Large Item Drop-off” program for High Prairie Farms. It will be there starting Saturday,
May June 8th through Sunday May June 16th.
This round comes with new rules, and if the rules get broken the dumpster may be picked up early and without notice.
TWO NEW RULES:
1. NO TREE BRANCHES OR SHRUBS OR LANDSCAPING OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE PUT IN THERE!!! HAULAWAY WILL PICK THOSE UP FROM THE CURB AT EACH HOME, AND IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE FOR ANYONE TO FILL UP DUMPSTER SPACE WITH THIS. THE BOARD IS LOOKING INTO RENTING A CHIPPING MACHINE FOR ANY LARGE LIMBS RECENTLY BROKEN FROM THE LATEST STORM.
2. ITS LIMITED TO ONE PICKUP TRUCK PER HOUSEHOLD. WE NEED TO HAVE AS MANY HOMEOWNERS UTILIZE IT AS POSSIBLE.
Old Rules, once again:
1. UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS: Haulaway will not remove the following: Tires, rocks, concrete, dirt, sod, paint, motor oil, items containing Freon (Freezer, A/C, etc), Electronics waste, combustibles or toxic wastes. NO LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND PLEASE!
2. Its first come, first served.
3. Once its full then its full. Items cannot be stacked higher than the rim of the dumpster. If there are signs on the dumpster saying it is full, you may not add anything to it.
4. Items should not be haphazardly thrown in there. It should be packed like a car going on a long trip; use all of the available space, and open up the door on the end and start to load it up from the back and work your way towards the front. The less air space left, the more items can be placed in there.
5. When you are finished you must close the door at the end of the dumpster.
If there are any questions please contact me.
High Prairie Farms Homeowners Association
12900 Stroh Ranch Place, Suite 125
Parker, CO 80134